WEEKEND IN WINNIPEG
Want a chance to win tickets to a PRO HOCKEY game?
Tourism Winnipeg and 99.9 the bay can make it happen!!!
Sign up for Tourism Winnipeg’s monthly e-newsletter and you’ll automatically be entered in for a chance to win a WEEKEND IN WINNIPEG complete with:
-Return airfare from Thunder Bay to Winnipeg for you and a friend (departs November 9, returns November 12)
-A 3-night stay at Inn at the Forks
-2 tickets for the Winnipeg Jets vs. New Jersey Devils (Nov 11)
-$100 gift card to WOW Hospitality
-$40 gift card to The Canadian Museum for Human Rights
-2 Admissions to Assiniboine Park
-2 admissions to the Manitoba Museum
Grand prize draw takes place Monday October 29th /2018 on Mornings In The Bay with John Ongaro.
JUST A SEC
Weekday mornings at 7:40 listen for the Just A Sec song clip ( 1 second clip of popular 70s, 80s or 90s song) on Mornings In The Bay with John Ongaro. Guess it right and win sweet treats from Dairy Queen!
OLG: JACKPOT RADIO
You could win $100 worth of DAILY GRAND (Monday) , LOTTO 6/49 (Tuesday / Wednesday ) or LOTTO Max (Thursday / Friday ) lottery tickets with ENCORE. Your job: Text the word “DAILY GRAND”/ “LOTTO 6/49” / “LOTTO MAX” to THE DRIVE IN THE BAY WITH KEV at 807-344-8229 when it is safe for you to do so for your chance WIN!
RULES & REGULATIONS
By participating in a contest all persons are deemed to have read and to have accepted these rules and regulations.
Pick Up Info
What should I bring?
99.9 THE BAY CJUK reserves the right to ask contest winners to provide adequate identification to claim any prize
won through 99.9 THE BAY CJUK (valid driver’s license, passport, or other government ID).
Cannot exchange prize. The prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions, or exchanges. An alternate prize of equal or greater
value due to unforeseen circumstances, may be awarded. The radio station is not responsible for replacing tickets in
the event of cancellations as a result of weather, promoter, performer, or other reasons beyond our control.
How long do I have to pick up my prize?
Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of winning unless otherwise noted in the contest rules. Certain prizes, such as
concert, or show tickets may not be available immediately following the completion of the contest. 99.9 THE BAY CJUK
guarantees that they will be available one week prior to the event.
How old do I have to be to claim my prize?
To claim a prize, you must be at least 18 years of age. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18, unless
otherwise stated, a parent or guardian must accompany the winner to collect the prize with a piece of government
photo ID belonging to the winner. In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize or the prize is not claimed within
the 30-day period, the winner forfeits all claims to the prize.
Where do I collect my prize?
Prizes can be claimed any time after being won, unless stipulated otherwise, by visiting 99.9 THE BAY CJUK at 180
Park Avenue, Thunder Bay, during our office hours: Monday to Friday 9AM- 5PM, except when the office is closed
due to statutory holidays. 99.9 THE BAY CJUK cannot be responsible for mailing prizes.
General Rules and Regulations
99.9 THE BAY CJUK associated sponsor employees, and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in any 99.9 THE BAY CJUK contests.
This contest is open to anyone who is a legal Canadian resident, age 12 or older.
To participate in listener club contests the entrants must have filled out a registration unless stated otherwise in a
specific contest guideline. Everyone must use their own personal listener club to participate in a contest or promotion.
Qualifying or participating using a membership which is not your own is not acceptable.
There is no purchase necessary to enter the contest.
When can I win again?
Prize value to $500 – 30 days
Prize value above $500 – One winner per household, per year.
General Contest Rules
- 99.9 THE BAY CJUK reserves the right to discard any entry that is not deemed legible.
- Copies of these rules and regulations are available free to the public at 99.9 THE BAY CJUK, 180 Park Avenue, Thunder Bay,
during regular office hours: Monday to Friday 9AM- 5PM, except statutory holidays. They can also be found on our website at www.999thebay.ca
- Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of entries received during the contesting dates.
- 99.9 THE BAY CJUK reserves the right to use the name, likeness, entry letter, photo, and/ or recorded voice of any participant of any contest
for promotional purposes without providing compensation for doing so.
- All federal, provincial, and local laws apply to all contests.
- Participants agree to indemnify and hold forever harmless 99.9 THE BAY CJUK, participating sponsors, employees, and affiliates for any injuries,
accidents, and misfortunes, including death, which arise from participating in any contest and/ or acceptance of the prize. Participants have entered
the contest at their own risk, and agree to hold nobody responsible for injuries or misfortune with regards to participation.
- Winners shall be responsible for all costs and expenses not explicitly stated to form part of the prize, including but not limited to taxes, fees, insurance,
- 99.9 THE BAY CJUK does not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, delayed or incomprehensible data or
transmissions, incorrect capture of entry information, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, or software.
- Where the prize includes travel, the prize winner must ensure that he/she and his/her companion have all the necessary travel documents,
including passport, required to travel to the destination on the dates specified in the prize description. 99.9 THE BAY CJUK cannot be held responsible
for a winner not having the required travel documents.
- 99.9 THE BAY CJUK reserves the right to cancel a contest or disqualify any participant if, in the stations sole opinion, due to fraud, technical failures,
or human errors, the contest cannot be held as originally planned by the station and associated sponsors. Any person entering the contest in such a
way that it will corrupt the fair and honest conduct of the contest or could interfere with any other contestant’s chances of participating or winning, will be
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the rules and regulations noted above and specific rules pertaining to a contest, the specific
contests rules shall prevail, govern, and control. The decisions and rule interpretations of all rules and regulations are exclusive to 99.9 THE BAY CJUK
and are final. 99.9 THE BAY CJUK reserves the right to supplement or change contest rules at any time.
- If a promotion is featured on a social media network please understand that there will be specific online contest rules provided.
OLG’s Contest Eligibility Guidelines
These contests are open to those who are:
• Residents of Ontario
• 18 years of age or older
Each $100 DAILY GRAND prize includes: 5 DAILY GRAND Quick Pick Plays, 5 ENCORE for 5 upcoming draws. Prize must be redeemed, by the Winner, at an OLG lottery retailer.
Each $100 LOTTO 6/49 prize includes: 5 LOTTO 6/49 Quick Pick Plays, 5 ENCORE for 5 upcoming draws. Prize must be redeemed, by the Winner, at an OLG lottery retailer.
5. Each $100 LOTTO MAX prize includes: 4 LOTTO MAX Quick Pick Plays, 5 ENCORE for 4 upcoming draws. Prize must be redeemed, by the Winner, at an OLG lottery retailer.
The Contest is not open to the following persons:
a. Employees of:
• The Contest Sponsor, including full-time, part-time and student employees of OLG; persons who are directly on OLG’s payroll; and OLG employees who are on paid or unpaid leave;
• The Sponsor’s advertising, promotion and contest management agencies;
• The Contest Manager and the Contest Administrator;
• The Sponsor’s (OLG) authorized retailers;
• The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“the AGCO”).
b. Members of the OLG Board of Directors;
c. OLG’s authorized retailers;
d. individual consultants or public sector employees retained by OLG through contracts of retainer, for periods of service of 30 days or more in the aggregate;